FULL SERVICE MINERAL MANAGEMENT
Caple Royalty Services offers a comprehensive approach to mineral management that ensures your rights are actively managed, not just maintained. Minerals may represent a large proportion of your total assets yet receive significantly less management than your other investments. Through our expertise and state-of-the-art technology, CRS fully maximizes this high potential asset class for our clients.
NEW CLIENT ONBOARDING
We work with individuals, families, trusts and organizations to help them navigate the changing landscape of oil and natural gas. New clients receive a thorough evaluation of their mineral interests, a review of area permit and drilling activities and an overview of lease and sale opportunities. We leverage state-of the art mapping and data analytics to provide reliable intelligence for the development of a mineral management strategy.
ACTIVE MANAGEMENT, NOT PASSIVE MAINTENANCE
Caple Royalty actively manages all aspects of your mineral rights:
Many mineral owners find that their interests have stagnated for lack of active management. Unfortunately, it is common for corporate trustees and managers to only react to third-party communications, instead of initiating transactions necessary to optimize oil and gas income.
CRS will evaluate your mineral positions and actively pursue the best returns on your oil and gas portfolio by:
- Verifying accuracy of royalty payments
- Preventing unauthorized deductions to royalty payments
- Demanding operators conform to legal obligations and responsibilities
- Negotiating leases and mineral sales utilizing real-time market data
- Performing comparative analysis of nearby leasing and drilling activities
- Transparently communicating to clients on market conditions that impact their mineral interests
- Providing regular revenue and acreage status statements
- Offering mineral appraisals for probate, gifting, divorce settlements or other transfers of interests